Using FTP | Filezilla Software
FTP (or File Transfer Protocol) is a popular way to transfer files between computers over the Internet. Since almost every web host allows FTP access to their servers, it’s also a great way to upload files up to a website.
In terms to access your FTP Quakevision will provide you the below :
- Hosting server
You will need an FTP client. If you don’t have a favorite FTP client already, we recommend FileZilla. It is free, simple, and works with both Mac OS X and Windows.
You can download FileZilla from this link. filezilla-project.org by clicking on Download FileZilla Client.
Uploading files with FileZilla
1. Start Filezilla and go to File > Site Manager.
2. Click on New Site and enter the FTP account details provided by your web host. Once you’re done, click Connect (the new site entry will be saved automatically).
3. Once connected, you’ll see two panes: the left one (first image below) shows the files on your computer, and the right one (second image below) shows the files currently on the web server. Using the pane on the right, browse to the folder to which you want to upload your files.
4. Using the left pane, select the files you want to upload and drag them over to the right pane. Filezilla will now begin uploading the files to your web host.
5. And that’s it! If you’re done uploading files, just click the disconnect icon to close the connection to the web server.