Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is the method of analyzing and constructing web pages and sites, so that they can be discovered, analyzed and indexed by search engines such as GOOGLE, YAHOO, and BING etc…
Why is it important? Because it is one of the secret marketing weapons for driving greater traffic to your website and it is the most effective tool to search and find accurate and relevant information in only few seconds.
SEO can make the content of your web pages more relevant and easily found by search engines. Therefore, your customers can locate your website immediately and you will be able to drive constant growing traffic from diverse sources, get repetitive visitors and gain their trust.
The benefits to your business from Search Engine Optimization
1. High return on investment
2. Long term positioning
3. Targeted traffic
4. Promotion that doesn’t sleep
5.Increase brand visibility
6. Higher sales
7. Faster loading pages
8. More Cost-Effective
9. Increased accessibility
10. Cross-browser compatibility
11. Become highly visible to search engines
Quakevision can help you with:
Effective SEO may require changes to the HTML source code of a site, SEO tactics will be incorporated into all web site development and design to make sure the web site is “search engine friendly”.
At Quakevision, we will tailor your website and use all the available technology to make SEO optimized as much as it should be.
Some of the SEO must-have that will empower your online presence:
- Researching for the appropriate keywords and key phrases
- Using plural words and specific key phrases for each page
- Using keywords in the title, the URL and anchor text
- Using focused key phrases within the <title>, <meta description>, <author>, <copyright>and <heading> elements
- Using keywords with the appropriate density in the document text
- Providing meaningful description of images in the <alt> tag
- Balancing the use of HTML text and graphics
- Creating search-engine friendly HTML text navigation
- Increasing number of back links and links to similar sites
- Integrating SEO in Liquid CMS. Learn more about Liquid CMS