About Google Analytics
Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of internet data for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage. It is not only a tool for measuring website traffic but can be used for business and market research, as well as a means to determine and improve the effectiveness of a web site.
QUAKEVISION will help you monitor traffic in a very advanced mode by integrating Google Analytics to your website. Google Analytics is the enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. It is the most widely used website statistics service, Powerful; flexible and easy-to-use features now let you see and analyze your traffic data in an entirely new way.
Google Analytics Features
Some of Google Analytics Powerful, Flexible and Intelligent features include:
- Number of Visits to Website: This indicates how well advertised the website is and how popular it is among the users.
- Audience Demographics: From where audiences are visiting the website? Locate their region and language background.
- Audience Technology: Know what type of browsers, network or operating systems your visitors are using.
- Page Views: This indicates the number of times a page on the website is requested.
- Most Frequently Visited Pages: Monitor and Preview where internal marketing efforts work best.
- Traffic Analysis: This indicates the peak times and low times for visiting the website.
- Analytics Intelligence: Google Analytics monitors your reports and automatically alerts you of significant changes in data patterns. A set up of custom alerts can be activated to send notification whenever specific thresholds are reached.