E-mail Configuration on Blackberry
1. From your home screen, select the icon for setting up email (depending on your device and version, this may be called BlackBerry Set-up, Email Settings, or Personal Email Setup).
2. Follow the instructions on your BlackBerry for setting up a new email account.
3. Choose between POP and IMAP.Learn more about the difference here.
4. Enter the settings below into the appropriate input boxes to configure both IMAP and SMTP.
Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server – requires SSL: domain.com
Use SSL: Yes Port: 993
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server (requires TLS or SSL): domain.com
Use Authentication?: Yes, TLS/STARTTLS Port: 587, SSL Port: 465
Account Name: Primary Email Address
Email Address: Primary Email Address
5.Save the settings.
6. Upon successful completion, a mailbox icon, labeled with your email address, should appear on your home screen.